There is no way you can beat this dish – it takes under 20 minutes to make, uses ONE POT and tastes too good to describe with words! YUM! Get this recipe immediately!
- 4 cups Butterfly / Shell Pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola/sunflower/olive)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Dill, chopped
- 250ml Cream
- 250ml Creme Fraiche (or sour cream)
- 1-2 Tablespoon red chilli (go according to taste – you may want to add more)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 200g smoked salmon ribbons, cut into small pieces *
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot, boil the pasta. Add the oil. Cook until al dente (cooked yet still firm ie. not overcooked)
- Drain the water from the pasta.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, dill, cream, creme fraiche, chilli, salmon and parmesan and mix through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and top with a sprinkle of fresh Dill.
- I know you can definitely get the salmon ribbons from Woolworths. Alternately, you would need to buy fresh salmon (or even trout), a 200g portion, and slice it very thinly.