Make these 4-ingredient Ginger shots to help boost your immune system and fight off flu.
- 4 cups water
- 4 apples, peeled and cored
- 4 TBS grated ginger
- 2 lemons, juice of
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until as smooth as possible. The liquid will be a little chunky but those pieces are the apples and ginger which give you the good stuff.
- Distribute into 150ml portions – you should be able to make about 7 Ginger shots. Place in the freezer and de-frost one each day or as needed.
Â To add some extra superpower to your Ginger shot, try adding the following:
- Add another 6cm (2 TBS of grated ginger to the recipe)
- Add 1 teaspoon of Turmeric to the recipe – whoa!!! (also a POWERFUL antioxidant and anti-inflammatory)
- Add 210ml of 100% Orange Juice (this will take your daily Ginger shot to 180ml or so) (Vitamin C)