Scrumptious potato wedges with sour cream and spring onion dip – perfect party food, simple and super easy!
- 6 large potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 250g Creme Fraiche
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- Cut the the potatoes into wedges – cut the potato in half and then cut each half into 3-4 pieces depending on the size of the potato.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil and crack salt and black pepper over the potatoes – liberally.
- Bake at 160Â°C for 90 minutes. Low and slow 🙂 for best results.
- For the dip – mix the creme fraiche with the spring onions and salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm.