This is the go-to recipe for my family – it’s kid approved, oh-so-tasty, healthy and delicious. And no excess sugar and nasty additives with long names!
- 2 tins peeled cherry tomatoes
- 2 tins peeled whole tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 120g grated Parmesan Cheese (or similar)
- 125ml cream
- Place the 4 tins of tomatoes, water, sugar and salt in a large pot and allow to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Using a stick blender, blend the ingredients until a smooth liquid forms
- Add the parmesan and blend again.
- Stir in the cream.
- Top with a little Parmesan when serving.