Want to know that everything you and your family eat is wholesome? Then you’ll love making this easy, delicious, healthy homemade granola – the recipe is right here!
- 2 cups oats (instant or regular)
- 1/2 cup nuts/seeds (add whatever you like – I used sunflower seeds, pecans and almonds for the one above)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (optional but yoooooomy!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 cup honey / agave
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Add all the ingredients to a baking tray, except the raisins.
- Mix the ingredients using your hands so that all the oats are coated with the wet ingredients
- Bake at 150 C for 15 minutes and then toss the oats and add the raisins and bake for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Enjoy with milk or yoghurt or fruit. Store any remaining granola in an airtight container.