A total classic, must-have dish – easy, fragrant, delicious! Here’s the best recipe for Thai Green Curry on the internet!
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- Â½ cup snap peas, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Â½ cup coriander plus extra for garnishing
- Optional: 2 large red chillies (mainly to add some colour but my hubby cut them up and made his serving extra spicy!
- In a medium sized pan, fry the green pepper on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Set aside.
- Add the spring onions and curry paste to the pan and fry for 1-2 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Add the coconut cream, fish sauce, coriander, chicken and vegetables (and the large red chillies if you are adding them). Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken has cooked through.
- Serve with Basmati or Jasmine Rice and fresh coriander.