- 20 baby potatoes
- 3/4 cup butter (180g), melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C
- Using a sharp knife, make a series of cuts into the potatoes, just half way down and quite close together (less than half a centimeter apart – see picture as a guide)
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the water.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting dish.
- MixÂ the melted butter and lemon juice together. Pour over the potatoes.
- Over the potatoes, grindÂ salt and black pepper and sprinkle the leaves of 3 rosemary sprigs.
- Place in the oven and roast for 1 hour at 180Â°C
- Serve with the remaining 3 fresh rosemary sprigs on top.
Work on 3-4 baby potatoes per person