For when you’ve only got 5 minutes prep time, but you still need a delicious chicken dinner! Here is your winner!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Â¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Â¼ cup spring onions, chopped
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Â¼ teaspoon pepper
- Â¼ cup fresh dill (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- Lemon, sliced
- Â¼ cup cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C
- Flatten the chicken slightly using a mallet. (If you donâ€™t have a mallet, it just means the chicken breast will be a little thicker and taking slightly longer to cook)
- Mix the parmesan, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, spring onions, salt and pepper together, until well combined.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the mixture, place a slice of lemon on each piece and sprinkle fresh Dill over.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then grill for 5 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Take out of the oven, drizzle with the cream and serve with sides of your choice.