Nutella AND fudge? Talk about sighing with happiness! Make sure you have plenty of friends to help you eat these squares of deliciousness!
- 2 cups Nutella
- 100g Butter, softened
- 1 Â¾ cup icing sugar
- Â½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark or milk chocolate)
- Beat the Nutella and butter together until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence
- Line a square baking dish (approx. 20 x 20cm) with wax paper and press the mixture into the pan so that it is evenly spread out.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave â€“ this should take only 1 minute â€“ they may not be completely melted but stir for a minute or two and they will melt as they will take on the heat of the container.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Nutella mixture and decorate as desired (ie. With sprinkles) and place in the fridge to set â€“ for approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the bars into squares and then return to the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Share with your friends!