When you make this recipe make sure you have lots of friends around to share it with. Really. Because if you are left alone with it, well, you know where Im going with this people its just not advisable, for your love handles sake.Print
Nutella AND fudge? Talk about sighing with happiness! Make sure you have plenty of friends to help you eat these squares of deliciousness!
- 2 cups Nutella
- 100g Butter, softened
- 1 ΒΎ cup icing sugar
- Β½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark or milk chocolate)
- Beat the Nutella and butter together until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence
- Line a square baking dish (approx. 20 x 20cm) with wax paper and press the mixture into the pan so that it is evenly spread out.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave β this should take only 1 minute β they may not be completely melted but stir for a minute or two and they will melt as they will take on the heat of the container.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Nutella mixture and decorate as desired (ie. With sprinkles) and place in the fridge to set β for approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the bars into squares and then return to the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Share with your friends!