A delicious and decadent treat or wonderful homemade food gift!
- 560g of dark chocolate (20 oz.)
- 1 pkt Philadelphia (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
- Melt 224g of chocolate. (8 oz)
- Â Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy and stir in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Shape into 36 balls. Place on wax paper-covered tray.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Use fork to dip truffles. Return to tray.
- Decorate, then refrigerate 1 hour.
Decorations: top with finely chopped nuts or sprinkles or coat truffles with powdered sugar or unsweetened cocoa powder instead of dipping in chocolate.