These delicious home made truffles are super easy to make and you can make them as simple or fancy as you like. Use your imagination and go wild!!
You can purchase the Christmas labels from SunshineParties HERE
A delicious and decadent treat or wonderful homemade food gift!
- 560g of dark chocolate (20 oz.)
- 1 pkt Philadelphia (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
- Melt 224g of chocolate. (8 oz)
- Â Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy and stir in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Shape into 36 balls. Place on wax paper-covered tray.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Use fork to dip truffles. Return to tray.
- Decorate, then refrigerate 1 hour.
Decorations: top with finely chopped nuts or sprinkles or coat truffles with powdered sugar or unsweetened cocoa powder instead of dipping in chocolate.