Just opening a jar of these and taking a big old smell will remind you of everything Christmas!! Probably the easiest recipe you will ever follow and the end result is to die for. These make amazing gifts if you are willing to share! Just saying….
You can purchase the gift labels from our SunshineParties shop HERE
Totally more-ish, delicious and easy to make – perfect for Christmas time!
- 1cup white sugar
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp salt
- 1egg white
- 1tbsp water
- 450g pecan halves (16 oz.)
- Preheat over to 120Â°c (250Â°f).
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy.
- Toss pecans in the egg white mixture.
- Mix sugar mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated.
- Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated over, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.