Delicious cheesy garlic bread for a braai / barbeque. Everyone wants a slice, or two!
- 1 French Loaf
- 90ml Butter
- 30ml Garlic, minced
- 30ml Parsley, chopped finely
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Â¼ teaspoon Salt
- Â¼Â teaspoon Black Pepper
- Slice the garlic bread into slices approximately 2cm thick but donâ€™t cut all the way through to the bottom, stop just before the base of the roll.
- Mix the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper together.
- Spread the garlic butter on each slice of breadÂ â€“ you donâ€™t need to butter each side (of each slice)Â but if you have butter left over, then feel free to do so!
- Wrap the loaf in tinfoil and cook at 180Â°C for ten minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open up the tinfoil to expose the top of the garlic roll and sprinkle the cheese over.
- Place the garlic bread back in the oven (still with the top of theÂ loaf exposed) and allow the cheese to melt. This should take 5-7 minutes. Take out and enjoy. If you prefer crispy cheese, place theÂ loaf under the grill for 5 minutes.