An absolute crowd silencer – what’s more, it’s made with very few ingredients and very little time!
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yoghurt (full cream tastes the best!)
- 1 packet tennis biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- Fruit of your choice to decorate with (I used Kiwis but strawberries are great too!)
- Crush the biscuits until they are just crumbs, add the melted butter and mix through
- In a round tart / pie dish, press the biscuit mixture firmly into the base of the dish. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes so the base can harden.
- In a large bowl, mix the condensed milk and yoghurt together until well combined.
- Take the biscuit base out the freezer and pour the mixture on top. Place the tart in the microwave (yes, the microwave!) for 4 minutes on high and then place in the fridge and allow to set for a few hours (overnight is best!)
- Serve with a fruit of your choice such as Kiwis or Strawberries or both! 🙂