If gluten-free and delicious is what you need from your food, this is IT! Delicious Choc Chip Cookies!
- 4 cups gluten free self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 280g butter, softened
- 1 Â½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Â½ cups of chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together in a stand mixer until light and creamy.
- Mix flour, xantham gum and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time to butter mixture and add vanilla extract
- Fold in the flour mix bit by bit
- Add chocolate chips
- Roll dough into balls and gently press onto baking sheets
- Chill in the fridge for one hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Bake cookies for 12- 15 minutes or until golden