A decadently rich and delicious dessert, the layers make it divine!
- 1 packet Oreos (I used a 176g box which has 16 in a box)
- Â½ cup butter
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pack Orley Whip (its like dessert cream that whips real quick)
- 220g cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Crush the whole pack of Oreos in a Ziploc bag with a roller (or your hands)
- Put a Â¼ cup of the crushed Ores aside for sprinkling on top of the dessert later.
- Melt the butter and with the remaining Oreo crumbs, mix the two together and press the crumbs into the base of your dish, packing them firmly, to make a crust. Place in the fridge.
- Now make up the chocolate pudding in a bowl, according to the box instructions and place in the fridgeâ€¦weâ€™ll be using it soon.
- In a mixer, blend the cream cheese until smooth, add the icing sugar and Orley whip and mix until thick and creamy.
- Now weâ€™re ready to layer our dessert.
- Top the Oreo layer with half the cream cheese mix, followed by the chocolate pudding and followed by a final layer of the cream cheese mix.
- Sprinkle with the Â¼ cup Oreos.
- Cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve!