This is a classic that all kids (and even adults ) love. This recipe is a great way to get your little bakers into the kitchen and create a tasty Rice Crispy treat. Beware these are moreish!! These are best made and eaten on the same day.Print
Totally moreish Rice Krispy Treats – fun to make with the kids, fun to eat afterwards!
- 30 mars
- 2 TBS butter or marg
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a saucepan, melt butter over a low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Now, remove from heat and add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until they are well coated.
- Using wax paper, press the mixture into a square or rectangular greased cake tin. I used a 34cm x 20cm tin.
- Allow to cool and then cut into bite-sized squares.