Making a lemon cheesecake couldn’t get easier than this – seriously! With only 7 ingredients, you’ll whip this baby up in no time. It’s best to allow it to chill overnight or for 10-12 hours…. You could eat it after 2-3 hours but it won’t be as firm and the texture will still be quite heavy. I grated lemon zest and sprinkled that over the top to finish it off but feel free to add any topping you like. Please let me know what you think of the recipe in the comments section below, I would love to hear your feedback, thanks!
A super easy, super delicious lemon cheesecake recipe that requires no baking and only 7 ingredients!
- 25 tennis biscuits
- 150g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 675g cream cheese
- 1 Â½ tins condensed milk
- Â½ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush tennis biscuits in a large Ziploc bag or plastic packet â€“ use a rolling pin and crush until the crumbs are very fine.
- Add the melted butter and sugar and stir well to combine.
- Place a square piece of wax paper at the bottom of a springform pan so that you can easily remove the cheesecake once it has set.Â Press the mixture firmly into the springform pan, making it nice and flat. Now chill the crust in the freezer for 10-15 minutes whilst you make the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese using and electric mixture on medium, until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk, little by little and then add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Pour the filling into the crust, smooth the top with the back of a spoon or spatula, cover with clingwrap and refrigerate overnight or for 12 hours.
- Unclasp the sides of the pan and remove cheesecake by sliding the wax paper off the base of the springform pan.