What’s not to love about Nutella Cheesecake? You’ll making it, and eating it!
- 10 Oreo Biscuits, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 round tub cream cheese (250g)
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 10 Hazelnuts, chopped (for decorating)
- Dark Chocolate, shaved (for decorating)
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, now distribute it amongst 4 glasses and press down to form the base.
- In a mixer (I used my Kitchen Aid Mixer), mix the cream cheese, nutella and whipped cream together until smooth.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag, and distribute it amongst the 4 glasses.
- For the topping, decorate with dark chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 30-60 minutes.