This dessert is very rich and it just takes a few spoonfuls to feel satisfied, so my advice here is that if you are serving this in wine glasses, don’t fill the dessert to the top, rather go halfway. I love this dessert because it’s easy, wickedly delicious (I mean who doesn’t love Nutella??!) and quick to prepare.Print
What’s not to love about Nutella Cheesecake? You’ll making it, and eating it!
- 10 Oreo Biscuits, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 round tub cream cheese (250g)
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 10 Hazelnuts, chopped (for decorating)
- Dark Chocolate, shaved (for decorating)
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, now distribute it amongst 4 glasses and press down to form the base.
- In a mixer (I used my Kitchen Aid Mixer), mix the cream cheese, nutella and whipped cream together until smooth.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag, and distribute it amongst the 4 glasses.
- For the topping, decorate with dark chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill for 30-60 minutes.