This Coconut Ice recipe is dangerous people. I’m warning you – do not make this if you’re on a diet…it is very difficult to resist! Coconut Ice is quick and easy to make and it’s perfect to give someone as a gift too – wrap it up nicely and voila!Print
Super-sweet and coconutty – great for kids parties and birthdays! No baking and very quick!
- 160ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2-4 drops red/pink food colouring
- Sieve the icing sugar.
- Now add the coconut and condensed milk to the icing sugar and mix together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture in half and to the one half add the food colouring and mix well.
- Press the white mixture into the base of a square pan or even a plastic lunchbox.
- Now spread and press the pink mixture over the white mixture.
- Place in the fridge so that it can harden.
- Once it has set, cut into small squares.