Mint and coriander are wonderful combinations and this pesto makes for a tasty topping on lamb chops. Serve the chops with coriander mash or roasted baby potatoes.Print
A gorgeous pesto topping for succulent and tasty lamb chops.
- 6 Lamb Chops
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Â½ tablespoon lemon juice
- In a pestle and mortar, add the ingredients for the pesto and mix well.
- Spread a little pesto over the chops and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Rub salt along the fatty side of the chops so they go crispy.
- Grill for 20-25 minutes (or longer if you want them crispier)