A scrumptious salad that will have your guests begging for the recipe. How do you think I got it? I would serve it at a braai or cold lunch but not as a starter unless it had shredded lettuce added to it.Print
Fresh and healthy lentil and feta salad will have everyone asking you for the recipe!
- 1 can lentils, rinsed
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into cubes
- 1 green pepper, sliced into cubes
- 1 tomato, sliced into cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced into cubes
- 2 rounds of feta, grated
- Â½ cup chopped coriander
- Â½ cup olive oil
- Â½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- Chop all salad ingredients and combine
- For the dressing, combine ingredients together and pour over salad before serving.