Since buying a Russell Hobbs Stick Blender a couple of months ago, I am baffled as to how I ever managed without it! It is one of the neatest, smallest and most useful kitchen appliances I can think of. You can use it to create smoothies and milkshakes, whisk eggs or shred vegetables. I use it to get a smooth consistency with soups but I’m sure there are hundreds of other uses for it.
These are some of the features:
- All attachments are stainless steel
- Includes calibrated mixing jug
- High and low speed settings
- Anti splatter on blending tool
- Includes balloon whisk, dough hooks and beaters