A typical South African dessert the Peppermint Crisp Fridge Tart is incredibly rich and decadent, but hugely popular all the same. It must also be one of the easiest pudding recipes on the planet – you can whip this pudding up in 10 minutes! Follow this easy recipe and create a dessert thatâs always a winner – in no time at all.
A quick and absolutely delicious, decadent dessert that never fails to please!
- 2 packets of Tennis biscuits
- 2 sachets of Orley Whip or 500ml cream
- 1 tin caramel
- peppermint crisp chocolate
- Beat the Orley Whip / cream.
- Mix in the caramel.
- Layer the Tennis biscuits and the Orley Whip mixture.
- Sprinkle peppermint crisp on top.
- Place in fridge to set.