Few people can resist a pecan nut pie, especially if accompanied with freshly whipped cream or ice-cream. Follow this easy recipe to make the perfect pie, and keep it in the fridge until ready to serve and eat.Print
A sweet, tasty, classic dessert served with cream or ice cream.
- 16 cream crackers
- 1 packet pecan nuts
- 3 egg whites
- Â½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 300ml cream
- Crush crackers, chop up nuts and mix well.
- Beat egg whites and fold in castor sugar and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake in oven at 180Â°C for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then keep in fridge until ready to eat.
- Decorate with nuts and cream or ice-cream.