You might think that making a soufflé omelette sounds impossibly difficult, but this easy recipe will allow anyone to get a great result. It’s all in the mixing method, so make sure you follow the instructions carefully.Print
Learn to make a light, fluffyÂ SoufflÃ© Omelette
- 4Â eggs, separated
- 1/8Â tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 4 tsp water
- 4 tsp margarine
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Place egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Place egg whites in a medium bowl and beat until soft peaks are formed.
- Add the salt, pepper and water to the yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
- Fold the whites gently into the yolks using a metal spoon.
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan, pour in the egg mixture and cook until the omelet has set.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the omelette and grill until the cheese has melted.
- Fold omelette in half and serve warm.