A popular Mexican dish, nachos are usually crispy tortilla chips covered in melted cheese and other delicious toppings – such as chilli con carne, chicken and jalapenos. Follow this easy recipe and create platters of irresistible snack food for your next big party.Print
Delicious, cheesy nachos recipes, best enjoyed slathered with salsa and guacamole!
- Tortilla chips or cheese Doritos
- 2–3 cups refried beans
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 jalapeÃ±o peppers, sliced
- sour cream
- coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C.
- Arrange a layer of tortilla chips along the bottom of a wide, shallow baking pan.
- Spread the refried beans over the top.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top of chips and beans.
- Sprinkle slices of jalapeÃ±o peppers over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon salsa, sour cream and guacamole over the top.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander to finish.
Optional: Add mince or chicken.