Scrambled eggs are quick and easy to make, and always a winner among kids when accompanied by buttered toast and lots of tomato sauce. Follow this simple method to make scrambled eggs in one-two-three.
- Break two eggs per person into a bowl and add a tablespoon of milk per egg.
- Mix well until the colour is uniform, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat two teaspoons of butter in a frying pan and make sure the entire pan is coated.
- Pour the egg mixture in and reduce heat to low.
- As the eggs start to cook and the mixture hardens, use a spatula to scrape and move the egg mixture around – exposing the still wet portions to the heat.
- Remove the eggs from the pan as soon as they are cooked, and serve hot.