I’m so excited to present this Gluten Free Brownie recipe to you! They are like little pieces of heaven I tell you! They are oh so rich and chocolatey…just one bite is enough to satisfy even the most severe chocolate craving! This recipe was supplied by my friend Isla who is a master of Gluten Free recipes. Let’s get going! Makes 10 browniesPrint
Super chocolatey and delicious, this amazing chocolate brownie is gluten-free!
- 75g butter
- 360g good quality dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (vanilla essence will do though)
- 85g dark chocolate
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 25g butter
- 50g White chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a 20cm square tin, grease and line with wax paper.
- In a small heatproof bowl place butter and chocolate on top of a double boiler. (If you don’t have a double boiler, just use one big pot and then a smaller one that can sit on top of the bigger one)
- Once the butter and chocolate have melted take off the heat and mix in both the brown and white sugars.
- Wait a few minutes for the chocolate mixture to cool down, and then beat in your eggs.
- Fold in your dry ingredients gently into the chocolate mix until well combined.
- Pour your mixture into your prepared pan and place in the oven for +-35 minutes.
- Take out and leave to cool.
- While your brownies are cooling, make your chocolate glaze. In a small pot add your chocolate, butter and maple syrup and place on a medium heat, stirring until melted.
- Pour the glaze over the brownies.
- Optional; Melt 50g of white chocolate in a heatproof bowl until melted and drizzle the white chocolate over your decadent brownies with a spoon.