I’m warning you this is a rich pudding my beautifuls! You only need a little…right!!! You could actually make this dessert in little shot glasses or Martini glasses, probably just the right amount for its richness. The Oreo biscuit base really makes this pudding…you have the smoothness of the cream cheese layer and the instant pudding and then the crunchiness of the biscuits. Am I selling this to you? Just look at the pics, how nommy does that look? Happiness in a dish I tell ya!
A decadently rich and delicious dessert, the layers make it divine!
- 1 packet Oreos (I used a 176g box which has 16 in a box)
- ½ cup butter
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pack Orley Whip (its like dessert cream that whips real quick)
- 220g cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Crush the whole pack of Oreos in a Ziploc bag with a roller (or your hands)
- Put a ¼ cup of the crushed Ores aside for sprinkling on top of the dessert later.
- Melt the butter and with the remaining Oreo crumbs, mix the two together and press the crumbs into the base of your dish, packing them firmly, to make a crust. Place in the fridge.
- Now make up the chocolate pudding in a bowl, according to the box instructions and place in the fridge…we’ll be using it soon.
- In a mixer, blend the cream cheese until smooth, add the icing sugar and Orley whip and mix until thick and creamy.
- Now we’re ready to layer our dessert.
- Top the Oreo layer with half the cream cheese mix, followed by the chocolate pudding and followed by a final layer of the cream cheese mix.
- Sprinkle with the ¼ cup Oreos.
- Cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve!