Served as part of a traditional Sunday roast, Yorkshire Pudding is made from a thin batter of flour, eggs, milk and seasoning. Follow this easy recipe to make an indulgent Yorkshire Pudding, and make sure you drench it in gravy once it’s on everyone’s plates and ready to eat.
pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix one egg, water and milk together.
- Beat the above mixture into the flour and let stand for an hour.
- Now add another egg and beat vigorously.
- Pour into deep patty tins which already contains + /- 1 tsp of boiling hot meat/fat drippings.
- Bake on 180°C for 10-15 minutes.